Duration: 5½ Hours
Number of participants: Minimum 6 people – Maximum 12 people per boat Season: May – September
Price: DKK 900,- Per Person – excl. dinner
(Same price for children, 2-11 Years old) – Infants for free
Boat type: Targa, 31 – 35 or 37
About 50 km from Nuuk you can find beautiful Qooqqut.
A one hour boat trip takes you to the small fiord of Qooqqut which lies protected by high mountains. Here you find the restaurant Qooqqut nuan in the most beautiful settings. Before going ashore we spend some time catching fish (approx. 20 min.) to be cooked for dinner. Dinner is not included in the price.
Qooqqut used to be a sheep breeding station and the old buildings has now been restored and turned into a high quality restaurant.
Scattered around the restaurant is a number of huts which are available to guests. There are great possibilities for hiking in the valley or in the surrounding mountains. The nearby river has good Arctic Char fishing and in the fiord there is an abundance of cod and redfish.
Here is a map of the fiord: Nuuk Fiord
What to bring:
Remember warm clothes, hat and gloves, it is cold at the sea. Bring some snacks and soft drinks for the tour.
- English/Danish speaking guide
- Tea and coffee will be served onboard
- Covered heated boat/restroom onboard
- Departure is from the “tidestairs” by the Atlantic harbour
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure
- Transfer is not included
- Dinner is not included on this tour. You can pay with credit card and cash at the restaurant.
- The distance from the bay of Qooqqut to the restaurant is approx. 400 meters of walking. *If you have walking difficulties, it will be possible to get a tranfer with an ATV.
Read more about Restaurant Qooqqut Nuan;
Book tour now on E-mail: email@example.com