Duration: 7 Hours
Number of participants: Minimum 2 people – Maximum 12 people per boat
Season: All year round
Price: DKK 1.750,- Per Person – DKK 875,- Child (0-11 years old)
Boat type: Targa, 31 – 35 or 37
A modern boat takes you through the beautiful Nuuk fiord to the small fishing and hunting settlement of Kapisillit which is reached after approx. 2½ hours.
We spend approx. 1 hour in the village, walking around and visiting interesting places. After lunch onboard outside the village, we return with a stop in Qoornoq, an abandoned village, where we also spend approx. 30 minutes.
Here is a map of the fiord: Nuuk Fiord
What to bring:
Remember warm clothes, hat and gloves, it is cold at the sea. Bring some snacks and soft drinks for the tour.
- English/Danish speaking guide
- Tea and coffee will be served onboard
- Covered heated boat/restroom onboard
- Departure is from the “Nuuk Water Taxi” by the Colonial harbour
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure
- Transfer is not included
Book tour now on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org