Ever changing magic ice in light and shine
Duration: 7 Hours
Number of participants: Minimum 2 people – Maximum 12 people per boat
Season: May – October
Price: DKK 1.995,- per person incl. Lunch – DKK 997,50,- Child (0-11 years old)
Boat type: Targa, 31 – 35 or 37
Experience the Icefiord north of Nuuk
This excursion takes us into the Icefiord north of Nuuk, where most of the icebergs in and around the Nuuk fiord originate from. It’s a majestic display of icebergs in all sorts of shapes and blue tones, and luckily there are still quite a few of them here.
The captain will find a good spot among the ice where lunch will be enjoyed
After the lunch we sail to Camp Kangiusaq, where there is the opportunity to go for a walk and enjoy the beautiful surroundings in the area.
* OBS – If you should book this tour, within 18 hours before departure, we cannot guarantee to provide lunch for you, and you should bring your own lunch.
Travellers choice #1
Here is a map of the fiord: Nuuk Fiord
When you go out on an adventure, it is strongly recommended to bring both a camera and binoculars. It is also advisable to bring warm clothes for when you want to sit outside on the front deck.
You are allowed to bring your own food and snacks, but lunch is included in this tour
- Warm footwear
- Warms socks
- Sun lotion
- Sun glasses
- English/Danish speaking guide
- Tea and coffee will be served onboard
- Lunch/Sandwich with Greenlandic specialties
- Covered heated boat/restroom onboard
- Toilet on board
- Departure is from the “Nuuk Water Taxi” by the Colonial harbour
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure
- Transfer is not included