Duration: 2 Hours
Number of participants: Minimum 2 people – Maximum 12 people per boat
Season: All year
Whale Season: May – October (not guaranteed)
Price: DKK 700,- per person – DKK 350,- Child (0-11 years old) –
Boat type: Targa, 31 – 35 or 37
The boat tour sails in the fiord of Nuuk, where you will get a chance to view the colourful houses from seaside.
The captain and the guide actively hold a look out for whales and maybe with the help of the passengers, you might spot a whale or two. Seals, Icebergs, seabirds and the beautiful waterfall coming off the Sermitsiaq Glacier are also in focus on this tour.
Here is a map of the fiord: Nuuk Fiord
What to bring:
Remember warm clothes, hat and gloves, it is cold at the sea. Bring some snacks and soft drinks for the tour.
- English/Danish speaking guide
- Tea and coffee will be served onboard
- Covered heated boat/restroom onboard
- Departure is from the “Nuuk Water Taxi” by the Colonial harbour
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure
- Transfer is not included
Book tour now on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org